Anger 20 OT Ermsleben 06463 Falkenstein/ Harz
Phone: +49 34743 50-0 Fax: +49 34743 50-256 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tonfunk Elektronik Systeme GmbH Management: Norman Thor, Mathias Haase
Commercial register number: HRB115160
Tonfunk Systementwicklung und Service GmbH
Management: René Grzega, Norman Thor
Commercial register number: HRB115242
WEEE-Reg.No.: DE 28702640
Tonfunk GmbH Ermsleben
Management: Norman Thor, Mathias Haase
Trade register number: HRB108323
CONTENT OF THE INTERNET OFFER
As the publisher of this website, the Tonfunk Group accepts no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the information provided. Liability on the part of the publisher or employees of the Tonfunk Group for damages, in particular of a financial or non-material nature, arising from the use of the information presented, is fundamentally excluded. All offers are non-binding and not obligatory. The publisher reserves the right to delete, expand or change the complete offer or only excerpts without express notice, even for a limited period of time.
REFERENCES AND LINKS
The publisher is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the publisher. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damage, which develops from the use or non-use of such kind of presented information, alone the offerer of the side, to which one referred, is responsible in particular that, which refers over left to the respective publication only.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAW
The publisher endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the publisher himself remains solely with the publisher of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the publisher's agreement.
This information on liability and copyright is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
DISCLAIMER FOR OUR FACEBOOK-FANPAGE
2 Liability information regarding content on our Facebook fan page The content of this Facebook fan page is created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the Facebook fan page is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider.
3 External links on our Facebook fan page This Facebook fan page contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first created, the provider checked the external content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not imply that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. It is not reasonable for the provider to constantly monitor external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, such external links will be deleted immediately if legal violations become known.
4 Duties as a user of our Facebook fan page
(1) As a user, you agree that you will not publish any posts / comments on our Facebook fan page that violate these rules, morality or otherwise violate applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited
This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising, such as in particular the linking of one's own fan page or website with or without post text in comments or within posts.
(2) The provider has the right to delete posts and comments if they could contain a violation of the law.
(3) As a user, you undertake to check your posts and comments before publishing them to see whether they contain information that you do not wish to be published. Your contributions and topics can be recorded in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
(4) Should third parties or other users make claims against the provider due to possible legal violations that a) result from the content posted by you as a user on the Facebook fan page and/or b) result from the use of the provider's fan page by you as a user, you as a user undertake to indemnify the provider against any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs it incurs due to the possible legal violation. In particular, the provider is released from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as the user. As a user, you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defence against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages of the provider remain unaffected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not apply.
5 Copyrights and ancillary copyrights
(1) The content published on this Facebook fan page is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or transmission of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
(2) The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
6 Data protection on Facebook / the "Like" button
(1) The provider of this Facebook fan page uses plugins of the provider Facebook.com, which are provided by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. Users of our website on which the Facebook plugin is installed are hereby informed that a connection to Facebook is established through the plugin, whereby a transmission to your browser is carried out so that the plugin appears on the website.
(2) Furthermore, data is forwarded to the Facebook servers through its use, which contains information about your website visits to our homepage. For logged-in Facebook users, this results in the usage data being assigned to their personal Facebook account. As soon as you actively use the Facebook plugin as a logged-in Facebook user (e.g. by clicking on the "Like" button or using the comment function), this data is transferred to your Facebook account and published. You can only avoid this by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
(3) We do not know exactly what data Facebook stores and uses. As a user of the Fanpage, you must therefore expect that Facebook will also store your actions on the Fanpage without any gaps.
(4) Facebook receives your IP address, processor type and browser version when you click on the "Like" button. Via your IP address, Facebook could, together with other data as well as your real name, if you have given this to your Facebook profile, determine your identity and habits under this profile. In particular, if you always log in to Facebook through this user profile, Facebook could find out your preferences, contacts and lifestyle.
§ 7 Other regulations
(2) With regard to data protection on Facebook, please note the following data protection information of Facebook Ireland Limited: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Source: Free Facebook Fanpage